What We Do
In today’s busy world, having the time to attend to your elderly loved ones can be a challenge, we can help.
- We provide FREE, in-home assessments.
- We’ll fill in the gaps for your busy family, give you back some of your spare time and treat your parents like our own!
- We’ll give you peace of mind…you’ll know your loved ones are being taken care of, whether you are nearby or far away.
- We will help your loved ones live an easier, simpler and more carefree life.
Our team of Geriatric Care Managers can perform in-home assessments for seniors to identify problems and recommend possible solutions. Based on this assessment, they can offer referrals to medical services, legal and financial services, home care, and many other community resources. Our Geriatric Care Managers have referred clients to services such as: Meals on Wheels, in-home care, emergency buttons, psychiatric services, eldercare attorneys, etc.
Our care managers act as a connecting bridge between the senior, their family members and supporting services that are offered Valley wide. We can coordinate all the services and keep in touch through verbal and written reports so you are always in the loop regarding your loved ones’ care.
Our team also recommends services that enable the senior to continue to reside safely at home for as long as possible. If and when a senior does need to move into a retirement community, assisted living facility or nursing home, the care managers can assist with this process based on the senior’s unique needs. Once the senior has moved, the team can help by visiting regularly and making sure the client’s safety and best interests are a priority. The main goal of Aging Care Advocates is to assist seniors and their loved ones in making the best decisions for them, and their well-being, based on each unique individual’s circumstances.
COORDINATING AND MANAGEMENT OF GERIATRIC CARE SERVICES WE SPECIALIZE IN:
- Home Care services/Caregiving
- Respite Care
- Accompany to and from Dr. Appointments, Outings
- Medication pick-ups/reminders
- Accompany to the ER back/home
- Facilitate Lifeline
- Incontinence delivery service
- Coordinate field trips or vacations
- Transportation & shopping or errands
- Relocation Services
- Facilitate Home moves/in and out of state
- Organize/ Facilitate Estate sales
- Assessing the safety and well-being of the client and family
- Facilitate/Organize meal planning